Comprehensive Care in Fort Bend County
If you’re looking for a cardiologist you can trust, look no further than Complete Cardiology Care. With more than 15 years of experience and training, our Sugar Land cardiologist can provide you superb patient care. We do everything from reviewing your family history to screening your health with the highest assurance of professional results. We are here to help you improve your health.
Complete Cardiology Care offers services that pertain to the following areas:
- Heart disease: Prevention is key when it comes to heart disease. Our cardiologist can educate you on the risk factors for heart disease, as well as on the warning signs of a heart attack.
- Coronary artery disease: If you smoke or lead a sedentary lifestyle, you may be at risk of coronary artery disease. Using cutting-edge equipment, we can determine whether or not there are signs of this type of disease.
- Peripheral vascular disease: Men who are over the age of 50 and women who are past menopause may be more likely to develop peripheral vascular disease. Address your concerns by letting our cardiologist evaluate your health.
- Valvular heart disease: Symptoms of valvular heart disease differ for everyone. Even if you don’t feel any symptoms, we still encourage you to see our cardiologist to ensure that your valves are working properly.
- Heart rhythm disorders: There are several types of heart rhythm disorders, including tachycardia, atrial fibrillation, and ventricular fibrillation. Based on our test results, we can determine if you have any of these disorders.
- High blood pressure: Since signs of high blood pressure are impossible to tell without the right equipment, we recommend seeing our cardiologist. We can detect signs of high blood pressure and provide you with treatment.
- High cholesterol: While you can’t switch genes, you can change your lifestyle. Our medical expert can assess your health and recommend the best method of treatment to help lower your cholesterol level.
- Stress testing: Taking a stress test can clarify whether or not you have coronary heart disease. We can see how healthy and strong your heart is through the use of our electrocardiogram.
Our cardiology clinic is prepared to provide various types of tests and screenings, including heart disease screenings, vascular ultrasounds, angiograms, electrocardiograms (EKGs) and echocardiograms. We also assist with stent placement.
Your health is the priority at Complete Cardiology Care. As health care professionals, we’re well aware how stressful receiving a diagnosis can be. For this reason, we offer you a welcoming environment to ensure your comfort. We are here to keep your heart healthy through our extensive care. Call (281) 912-3866 to receive the exceptional treatment.
Dr Sonbol, MD, FACC is affiliated with the following hospitals:
- Houston Methodist Sugarland hospital
- Memorial Herman Sugarland
- Memorial Herman southwest
- St Luke’s Sugarland hospital
- Oakbend medical center
- West Houston medical center
- Kindred Sugarland hospital
- Healthsouth Sugarland hospital
Why Choose Us?
- Served as Chief Resident at the University of Minnesota – 2004
- Practices many aspects of general and interventional cardiology
- Over 15 years of experience
- Member of the American College of Cardiology
- Member of the Texas Medical Association
- Member of the Fort Bend medical society