Controlling High Cholesterol
Consult with a Sugar Land cardiologist!
Cholesterol is good for your body, but too much of it can clog up your arteries. Since you can’t feel your arteries being blocked by an excess of cholesterol, the only way of knowing if you have high cholesterol is by seeing a doctor. Complete Cardiology Care has extensive experience in diagnosing high cholesterol, so you can rest assured that we will provide you with precise results. With our Sugar Land cardiologist by your side, we can help you lower your cholesterol level safely and efficiently.
Causes of high cholesterol include:
- Genetic makeup
- Unhealthy diet
- Lack of physical activity
Despite your genetic makeup, you can take control of your cholesterol levels by eating a healthy diet and maintaining your ideal weight. If these lifestyle changes are still not enough, we may recommend that you take medication to moderate your cholesterol. Improving your health may take a while, but we guarantee that the choices you make are worth it. Reach our medical experts at Complete Cardiology Care by contacting us at (281) 912-3866.
Why Choose Us?
- Served as Chief Resident at the University of Minnesota – 2004
- Practices many aspects of general and interventional cardiology
- Over 15 years of experience
- Member of the American College of Cardiology
- Member of the Texas Medical Association
- Member of the Fort Bend medical society