High Blood Pressure
Improve the health of your heart!
One of the most common health problems in the United States is high blood pressure. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, about one in three adults have high blood pressure. High blood pressure, or hypertension, can lead to all sorts of complications, including stroke, kidney failure, and heart failure.. At Complete Cardiology Care, we have a Sugar Land and Fort Bend County cardiologist who can help identify and address any high blood pressure problems you have may have.
Factors that can contribute to high blood pressure include:
- Family history
- Poor diet
- Tobacco use
- Physical inactivity
There are two types of high blood pressure: primary and secondary. Primary hypertension is the type that develops over time. Secondary hypertension is caused by other conditions, such as kidney problems, birth control pills, and alcohol abuse. Complete Cardiology Care can diagnose you for high blood pressure so you can start controlling it earlier. Set up an appointment by calling (281) 912-3866.
Why Choose Us?
- Served as Chief Resident at the University of Minnesota – 2004
- Practices many aspects of general and interventional cardiology
- Over 15 years of experience
- Member of the American College of Cardiology
- Member of the Texas Medical Association
- Member of the Fort Bend medical society