Stress Testing in Sugar Land
Early Detection, Better Prevention
A simple way to check if you have heart disease is to perform a stress test. Complete Cardiology Care conducts this test using an electrocardiogram (EKG). Using this test, we can evaluate the amount of stress your heart can handle while exercising. Our Sugar Land cardiologist has been carrying out this test for more than 15 years, helping individuals improve their lives. Once you take our stress test, we can detect signs of heart disease and start treatment before your condition worsens.
Through our stress testing, we can:
- Detect signs of heart disease
- Determine your chances of coronary artery disease
- Diagnose for valvular heart disease
- Check for abnormalities with your heartbeat
- Ensure your heart is receiving adequate blood
In most cases, you can’t tell if you’re suffering from clogged arteries or limited blood flow. When you’re unaware of your heart’s condition, you may actually be adding to the problem through your current lifestyle choices. At Complete Cardiology Care, we’re committed to improving your health by stress testing your heart. Call (281) 912-3866 to find out the truth about your heart’s health.
Why Choose Us?
- Served as Chief Resident at the University of Minnesota – 2004
- Practices many aspects of general and interventional cardiology
- Over 15 years of experience
- Member of the American College of Cardiology
- Member of the Texas Medical Association
- Member of the Fort Bend medical society