Coronary Artery Disease
Cardiologist Serving Sugar Land & Fort Bend County
Your heart receives blood, oxygen, and nutrients through blood vessels, which are known as arteries. Plaque can block your arteries, which shrinks the passageway for blood. This reduced blood flow, or blockage, is referred to as coronary artery disease. Without early treatment, the disease may lead to a heart attack. At Complete Cardiology Care, we can detect symptoms of coronary artery disease so we can protect you from complications. Don’t hesitate to set up an appointment with our Sugar Lane cardiologist!
We can screen for coronary artery disease using the following types of tests:
- Electrocardiograms, or EKGs
- Nuclear stress testing
- Coronary artery angiograms
As with heart disease, there are risk factors you do and do not have control over. While you can’t control your sex or family medical history, you can make lifestyle changes. Breaking your nicotine habit and being more physically active can significantly reduce your risk of coronary artery disease. Whether or not you have these risks, testing for the disease early on is your best prevention method. Receive the most accurate results from Complete Cardiology Care by calling (281) 912-3866.
Why Choose Us?
- Served as Chief Resident at the University of Minnesota – 2004
- Practices many aspects of general and interventional cardiology
- Over 15 years of experience
- Member of the American College of Cardiology
- Member of the Texas Medical Association
- Member of the Fort Bend medical society